Get the latest news on EMV debit card production and meet Shoreline’s new parent company Gemalto Inc. at a Shoreline EMV & Beyond Webinar on Wednesday, July 23rd or Thursday, July 24th at 11:00 am EDT.
Shoreline invites you to get to know our new parent company Gemalto, Inc. as well as learn the latest on EMV Chip & PIN technology, contactless (NFC) and mobile payments at one of our EMV & Beyond Webinars. Billy Tran, of Gemalto EMV marketing will present with an introduction by Shoreline’s new CEO Bertrand Knopf.
Discussion points will include:
- The Gemalto/Shoreline partnership and what it means to your financial institution
- Support for your EMV migration
- EMV cards – contact and contactless options
- A look ahead to mobile
- Real examples of EMV migrations … both U.S. and international financial institutions
- The Digital Age and what it means to banking and your cardholders
- Q & A about EMV and emerging payments
Shoreline, a Gemalto company, is a leader in card personalization and fulfillment services. For more than 25 years, Shoreline has been offering community banks and credit unions the most effective and innovative solutions for their payment card programs.